2. Ensure the FAWeb User group that the teacher is part of has access to view report cards:
- In Registrar's Office, select Administration, Set up System Security.
- Open the FAWeb group.
- Under System Components, highlight Registrar's Office.
- Under Registrar's Office on the right, highlight Grades (which is greyed out) and click the 'Options...' button above the Registrar's Office heading.
- Ensure all checkboxes here are marked.
- Click OK, then save and close the group.
Once the repot card feature is turned on for students, and the user group permissions and NTFS permissions are checked, publish the report card to FAWeb and clear the server cache.