- Create a selection of Constituents that you want to change the receipt option for.
- Once you have your selection, go to the Administration functional area and select Global Changes.
- On the next screen, select Add to add a new global change.
- For the global change definition, select "Add Constituent mail preference".
- Name the global change process, and choose your selection of Constituents that this change is being made for.
- Select Receipts for the Mail type, and Consolidated (or Per payment) for the Receipt type.
- After saving, process the global change to update the included Constituent records.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.