- Communications > Email
- Manage your mailing campaign
- Create a new mailing. Give it a name significant to your purpose
- Click on the Receivers button. This is the receivers query builder
This lets you build your list of receivers from your Sphere contacts and contact lists.
- Expand the following folders: Communities, Special Events, Friends Asking Friends
- Click on Choose Event link within the Kintera Thon item listing
- Select the events you wish to include from the popup window and click Ok
- Now you can select the event group you wish to reach out to. Select, for example, Participants and click Add
-If you check off the boxes in the popup window you can filter by the relevant selection, such as fundraising goal or team membership
- The default selection will pull all records of the chosen type
NOTE: If you select multiple events you will pull the same population out of each event selected. Create a filter for each event if you need to distinguish groups based on their event.