- Exit and sign out of the appropriate Blackbaud application
- Browse to the Deploy folder on the affected workstation
- Within the Deploy folder, browse to the appropriate sub folder location:
- In The Financial Edge, look for \ISSetupPrerequisites\Crystal Report XI Runtime Components
- In The Raiser's Edge, look for \ISSetupPrerequisites\Crystal Reports Support Pack 10 or \ISSetupPrerequisites\Crystal Report XI Runtime Components
- Open the folder and browse for the file name ending in .msi (either Crystal Report 11.msi or CRRuntime_32bit_13_0_10.msi)
- Right click on that file and select the Repair or Install option when prompted. (Note: If you receive a message stating that the run-time components are already installed, proceed with the install anyway to complete the update.)
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.