When a Team Captain is logged into their Participant HQ they can click the Volunteer Projects tab and the options will be shown for available Volunteer Projects. If the Team Captain selects a Volunteer position and clicks submit then the available positions will also be filled with individuals who are on that team.
To prevent this option from being shown; the Volunteer Projects tab can be disabled from within Sphere.
Follow these steps to disable the Volunteer Projects tab:
- Navigate to Communities > Special Events > Friends Asking Friends > Kintera Thon
- Hover over the event name and select Website Info
- Click Participant HQ Settings
- Unmark the option for Volunteer Projects
- Click Save
- Click Update Your Event Now
The option will now be disabled for users.