Note: Get the approval and assistance of your IT staff before performing this task
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools>Internet Options>Connections>LAN Settings and uncheck the Proxy Server setting.
- Uninstall Browser Safeguard in Programs and Features as this program can cause conflicts. If the issue persists, please continue.
- Uninstall the Citrix plug-in currently installed on your affected workstation and install the latest version of the Citrix Client.
- Note: If this does not resolve the issue, uninstall the plug-in again and continue the below instructions.
- Open the Registry of your Windows machine (for XP machines; for Vista & Windows 7).
- Navigate in the registry to the following directory: HKey_Current_User/software/citrix.
- Select the citrix folder.
- Backup the registry.
- After the registry has been backed up, delete the citrix folder.
- Uninstall your current Citrix Metaframe client and then reboot the machine.
- Follow the steps for ensuring citrix can communicate with your browser. Attempt to log into your hosted product again.
- Install the newest version of the Citrix plug-in on the machine, overwriting the current installation and attempt to launch your product again.
- Re-created the affected windows profile and attempt to install the citrix plug-in again.
- Re-image the affected workstation and attempt to install the citrix plug-in again.
If the issue is still persisting after completing the above steps, please prepare the below listed information and Click Chat with Support and reference this article.
- Detailed steps to duplicate the issue (click by click).
- The exact wording or a screenshot of the error experienced.