Ensure that you have published the change to your webfeature. If there is a change pending in that web feature, its icon in the site structure will show with an exclamation mark.
- If you have published the change, but it still does not show, note that changes may take up to 5 minutes to apply. If more than 5 minutes have passed, you may consider clearing your browser cache. Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.
- Confirm the URL of your page
- Navigate to the page you are wanting to edit in your browser
- Note the URL of the page, for example, http://www.kintera.org/site/c.6nJCJNPvEjKUE/b.8085047/k.BE97/Home.htm
- The section of this address after /b. is the Bin index. In this case the Bin Index for the page is 8085047.
- Locate the webfeature in the CMS (Starting point editing the CMS)
- From the Home tab, select the Locate/Search subtab
- Search over Web Pages with Search Criteria Bin Index
- Enter the bin id you found in Step 1c
- Click Go
- When the results are returned, hover over the Title and click Edit
- Make necessary changes and save and publish as needed
- Confirm the content name
- After editing the CMS, navigate to Content Management>Site Structure
- Locate and open the webfeature you want to edit
- Click the Content tab
- Note the Title
- Locate the content within the library
- Navigate to Content Management>Content Library
- Expand the folders until you find the Title of your desired content
- Does the content have a strikethrough?
- If the content has a strikethrough, this means it was submitted to be deleted and it's changes cannot be published to be live on the webpage. You will need to create new content.
- Does the content display and not have a strikethrough, or does it have a Checkmark indicating it's ready for review?
- Click the content to open it and and inspect the Body tab to review it's current content
- Make any changes if needed, then mark the box to Publish and click Update
- Alternatively, you may mark the box next to the content and click Publish