A user with administrative privileges may do so using the following procedure:
- Log in to Blackbaud Hosting Services.
- Open the User Administration icon.
- Right click the username you wish to restrict.
- Select Properties.
- Select the Account tab.
- Click the Logon Hours button.
- Select a range of times from the grid.
- Select the Logon Denied radio button.
- When the adjustments are finished, click the OK button.
- Click Apply, click OK.
In the UK and setting up to allow user to login between 9am and 6pm then it should be set as 4am to 1pm EST.
Check http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_Standard_Time_(North_America) that shows when this is used and when eastern daylight time is used.
Please note this feature is currently only available in our Boston (BO3) datacentre.