Check the following two places for restrictions on your view of the folders:
- Go to Control, Database Management, Manage Custom Fields
- Click on the Custom Folders link
- You will see the listing of custom folders. Confirm that the Ind and Org checkboxes are checked for the folder you wish to see. This checkbox determines if the folder is visible.
If you find that the folder should be visible but you aren't seeing it, check for restrictions on your folder view. To do this:
- Go to Control, Administration, Organization Setup, Manage Users
- Click on the username of the user who cannot see the folders
- Select the Custom Folders tab
- You will now see the Custom Folder Restrictions. Click the Edit button and confirm that all folders have checks next to their name
- If you make any changes, click Save to commit them
Any folder that does not have a check next to it will be invisible to that user.