- Run the SQL Server Management Studio
- Click on the "+" next to SQL Server Agent to open up that folder
- Right-click on the sub-folder Jobs and select and click on "New Job"
- Under the General page, enter a name for the job (you may accept the defaults for owner and category)
- Click on "Steps" page on the left menu then click on the "New" button
- Under the General page, enter a name for the step, leave type as "Transact-SQL", leave the "Run as" field blank then select the appropriate Database from drop-down menu
- Tab over to the Command field and enter "exec ReportStatisticFullRefresh"
- Select the "Advanced" page from the left menu and change the "On Success action" drop-down to "Quit the job reporting success" then click OK
- Select and click the Schedules page from the left menu and then click on the "New" button to create a new job schedule
- Enter a name for the schedule, leave occurrence as "recurring", change frequency to "Daily" then under "Daily Frequency" select an appropriate time to run (since this job is server intensive it is advisable that a time be set to run during low or negligible usage) and click OK
- Click the OK button on the "New Job" window to save the job and close the window
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.