(Please get the approval and assistance of your IT staff before performing this task):
- Download this zip file and extract it.
- Double-click the extracted registry key to import it.
- Log into your hosted application again. If error is not resolved continue with the following steps.
- If your Citrix Plug-in (or receiver) is already installed on your local machine, uninstall it.
- Open the Registry of your Windows machine (for XP machines; for Vista & Windows 7).
- Open the registry to the following directory: HKey_Current_User/software/citrix.
- Select the citrix folder.
- Backup the registry.
- After the registry has been backed up, delete the citrix folder.
- Reboot the machine (if prompted) and re-install the latest Citrix Client appropriate to your machine.
- Follow the steps for ensuring citrix can communicate with your browser.
- Log into your hosted application again.
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.