- Open the template file.
- Remove the merge field.
- Add the merge field back into the file using the Group sales contract header file.
- If you do not already have the header file saved, in Marketing and Communications> Letter Template Library, select Generate Header file in the Tasks menu.
- Select the Group sales contract template.
- In Word, on the Mailings tab, select Select Recipient list.
- Browse for the header file and click OK.
- Save the document.
- In Marketing and Communications>Letter Template Library, highlight the template and click Edit.
- Select Clear file.
- Select Choose file and re-upload the updated document.
- Click Save.
- On the Reservation, select the Documentation tab.
- Delete the contract.
- On the Due dates tab, click Create contract and re-merge the file.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.