Blackbaud's CountyFinder service adds the current county information for the address records in your database, allowing you to target mailings more effectively. Once the screening is complete, we send you an import file to update the county information on the address records.
- Create a query of the constituents to include in the screening
Note: All records need to have a name and at least one address line. We recommend running an AddressFinder screening prior to this service so that all addresses are current and in a standardized format.
- Create a constituent export in CSV (Comma Separated Values) format based on the query created in step 1
- On the Output tab, select:
Biographical, First Name
Biographical, Middle Name
Biographical, Last Name
Biographical, Import ID
Address, Preferred Address, Address Line 1
Address, Preferred Address, Address Line 2
Address, Preferred Address, City
Address, Preferred Address, State
Address, Preferred Address, ZIP
Address, Preferred Address, Address Import ID
- Transfer the CSV file to our FTP site
- Email email@example.com when the file has been successfully transferred. Allow 3 to 5 business days for processing.
- When you receive notification that the screening is complete, download and import the updated data file