- Select Edit, Go To from the menu bar.
- In the Go to what box, click Section.
- In the Enter section number box, type the number of the section that appeared in the error message, click Go To, and then click Close.
- Select File, Page Setup.
- Click the Margins tab, and then click OK.
- Word displays the following message:
One or more margins are set outside the printable area of the page.
- Choose the Fix button to increase the appropriate margins. Click the Fix button. This increases any margin in the unprintable region to the minimum margin setting.
Note: If familiar with the printer's unprintable regions, you can manually increase the top, bottom, left, and right margins to the minimum required.
Repeat steps 1 through 6 if more than one section has margins set outside the printable area of the page.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.