Verify there is an ISO code listed for each country in The Raiser's Edge Configuration.
- Log into the Raiser's Edge with the necessary rights to edit ISO settings.
- Click Config > International
- Double-click on each country listed, and make sure that each country has a value in the ISO Name field.
- Note: It is necessary to double-click on each country to check. There is no way to see the ISO Name field for a country without double-clicking on it.
- Select the appropriate ISO Name for each country
- Click Save and Close
- Refresh the code tables in NetCommunity
- Try the donation again
Download and install the latest patch, which contains all fixes from previous patches. If you are running an older version, download and install the latest version and then the patch.