Run the Secure Payment Template Updates
Page Shows Old Information on Step 3
Please refer to our BBSP design guide. You may need to consult a qualified designer or web developer.
The incorrect or old template shows on the payment page on a mobile device ONLY
Confirm the Primary Site URL
- Page name cannot have single quote or apostrophe
- Page name cannot have double quote
- Page name cannot have a colon ":"
- Page name cannot contain an "&" symbol
- Page name cannot have a "-"
See article: What are items to consider when designing the secure payment page. When the design of the payment page doesn't match step 1, this indicates there may be design elements conflicting with the Blackbaud Secure Payment Page that do not allow the design to render correctly. You may need to work with a qualified web developer to follow the design guide in order to resolve the behaviors. How do I fix design issues with my site?