Verify the setup in Form Setup:
1. On the FundWare server, click on Start, Programs, Advance Printer Control and select Form Setup.
2. Double-click the form and select the Security tab.
3. In Form Name enter *.L*, click on OK and click Close.
Verify the setup in Printer Control:
1. On the FundWare server, click on Start, Programs, Advance Printer Control and select Printer Control.
2. Click on File and select Change Directory.
3. Browse to the FundWare\Data folder, click OK and click Close.
4. Double-click on the file in the list to be opened in APC.
5. Click on the Form drop-down and select the APC form to be used for this report file.
6. Click on OK and click on Close.
Verify setup in the Print Manager:
1. Open FundWare, click on File and select Print Manager.
2. Open the file to be printed with APC.
3. Click on File and select Page Setup/Define Template.
4. Change the Style to Advance Printer Control.
5. Type in the form name in Use APC Form.
6. Click on Advance, browse to the C:\APC\pcp.exe file, click OK and click OK again.
You should now be able to open the file in the Print Manager and the Printer Control should automatically launch.