NOTE: Network drive access must be enabled before your organization will be able to use network or mapped drives from a hosted application. To have Blackbaud enable network drive access, Click Chat with Support and provide this article number. If you are hosted in one of our Azure Data Centers like Europe, please see How to access files from your Blackbaud Single Sign-On enabled product in the Blackbaud SKY data center powered by Microsoft Azure.
- Complete process or report, When exporting from the Reports module, select leave the Destination field as "Disk file." Then click Export
- Change the save location by clicking on the ellipsis button next to the file name field. This will open the navigation window.
- Select the 'Save in' drop-down menu at the top of the file navigation window and select the Local Disk option that has the letter of the drive that you wish to save the file on. You may see one of the two following explorer windows:
- Select your desired destination. We recommend storing files in a folder that is in an easily accessible location (i.e.C:\Users\[username]\Desktop\)
Windows users: If you receive the prompt "You don't have permission to save in this location. Please contact the administrator to obtain permission." Click Ok to proceed with exporting. Please refer to our Knowledgebase Article regarding the prompt: Error: An online application is attempting to access files on your computer when launching an application hosted by Blackbaud
Mac Users: If you receive the prompt to allow access to the drive, select Read & Write.
- Click Save.
- You may also set a local or network drive as the default export and import file path.
- For information on importing, refer to How to import when Blackbaud hosts your data
- If you do not see the appropriate file folders, verify that you are using the latest version of the Citrix Receiver
- If you do not see the appropriate file folders, verify that you are navigating to the correct file path
- Right click on an item that is saved to your desktop
- Select Properties
- Select the Advanced tab
- Note the file path. Does it match the path that you navigating out to when saving your system exports?