- Log into your Blackbaud Hosting Services web portal.
- Click Settings (in the green bar to the left of Log Off).
- In the User Experience field, select No Preference in the drop-down.
- Click Save.
- Access your hosted application via the Citrix Virtual Desktop.
- Once logged in, to minimize your application, go to the MAC Dock menu and right-click (or ctrl click) the Citrix Viewer icon.
- Select Hide and the application minimizes.
- To restore/maximize the application, right-click (or ctrl click) and select Show.