- Download Process Explorer onto the computer where the RE Mobile service or RE Web service is installed
- Double-click on the procexp.exe to run Process Explorer
- Go to Windows Services and locate the Blackbaud Mobile Service or Blackbaud Web Service
Note: The Blackbaud Mobile Service or Blackbaud Web Service should be run by the Local System account (default).
- Attempt to start the Blackbaud Mobile service or Blackbaud Web serviceby selecting "Start the service" link or right-clicking and selecting "Start"
- Locate the Blackbaud.Mobile.ServiceHost.exe (for RE Mobile Service) or Blackbaud.Web.ServiceHost.exe (for the RE Event Managment app or ResearchPoint) process in Process Explorer and double-click on this process
- Select the TCP/IP tab
- If the required ports are not being blocked by a proxy server or firewall, then you will see the following:
Protocol Local Address Remote Address State Service TCP Name of local RE mobile computer IP Address.servicebus.windows.net:9351
or IP Address:9351
Established Blackbaud Mobile Service
If you do not see the State of "Established" using port 9351, then this indicates that you probably do not have the required ports open.