To update your Organization information we will navigate to Control > Administration > Organization Setup > View/Edit Org Info.
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Edit. Update your information and click Save when finished.
Within View/Edit Org Info you can update the following information:
- Account Name:
- Account EIN:
- Account URL:
- Org Level:
- Address: *** If you need to update your address for reasons pertaining to your disbursements and banking info, click here.
- P!N CASE Login:
- P!N CASE Password:
- Account Code 1:
- Don't require address or zip/postal code verification:
- Lock credit card verification settings:
- Soft Descriptor:
- Donor Inquiry Phone Number:
- Share Transactions Across All Virtual Accounts: Yes/No
- Select a Time Zone:
- Enable Daylight Savings: Yes/No
- Last Month of Fiscal Year:
- NTEE Code:
- Annual Revenue:
- Enable Real-time Dedup?: Merge new records if .....
Administrator for “Forgot Password?” and “Form Workflow” Support
Google Analytics Account Login
*** To enable Google analytics in your CMS website, follow the steps here.
Powered By Blackbaud Logo
- Enable Powered by Blackbaud Logo for Bulk Mail: Yes/No
- Error Page: (System Default)
- Enable PDF Receipts for Account?: Yes/No
Sequential Numbering Parameters
You must specify all three numbers. When the number specified for Send Warning at is
assigned, an email will be sent notifying that you are nearing the end of the range. Select
values that will give you sufficient time to reset the range.
To meet tax agency requirements, when you start a new range of numbers for PDF receipts,
you must manually enter a range that is unique and not previously used.
Starting Number: 01
Send warning at: 999999999
Ending number: 999999999
- Exclude extended character set in CSV and XLS exports
If you are still in need of assistance updating your Organization information:
Chat With Support and reference this article.