The image will need to be manually resized so that the maximum width is no more than 300 px and then re-uploaded to your event.
If you are using Microsoft Paint to resize the image do the following:
- Click the resize button
- In the pop-up window, mark the radio button labeled “Pixels”
- Make sure that the box labeled “Maintain aspect ratio” is checked
- Change the width (Horizontal) to 300
- The height (Vertical) will automatically update to the correct height
- Click Ok and save the image
- Open the image in Photoshop
- Click on the Image menu and choose Image Size
- Ensure the "Constrain Proportions" checkbox is marked
- In the Width text box enter 300 and ensure the drop-down next to it is set to "pixels"
- Click OK
- Hold down CTRL + ALT + Shift + S
- In the Save Images for Web box, ensure the Preset is set to JPEG Medium or lower setting
- Click Save and save your file
*These steps are based on Microsoft Paint ver 6.1 and Adobe Photoshop CS5, but the step should be similar in other versions. Blackbaud Support is offering these steps to help resize your image, but we cannot offer support in these products.