Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10 include a Compatibility mode, which allows your browser to behave like a previous version of Internet Explorer.
If this feature is enabled, users may experience the following:
- Readability issues
- Tabs and features are missing
- Yahoo!7 doesn’t display properly on the screen
- Interactive parts of webpages do not work
To disable "Compatibility View" select the broken paper icon in the address bar of Internet Explorer.
Log into eTapestry after the compatibility view has been disabled and all of the main navigation links will be visible.
To disable Compatibility mode in Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10:
- Open your Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools.
- Click to uncheck Compatibility View.
- Close and relaunch your Internet Explorer.
- Log into eTapestry