- Click the Reports button on the menu bar
- Select a category where you'd like to store the report (Ex: System)
- Click New Report under the Task Menu
- Name the report Donation Report
- Set Group By to Account under the Group Results section
- Set the second drop down, below Group By, to Show Group Totals
- Choose Commonly Used Fields from the Browse Fields drop down menu
- Choose Name, Date, Fund, Received from the list of columns under the Browse Fields drop down
- Arrange the columns into order by clicking on the middle of the added column and dragging up or down.
- Click Save and Run under the Task Menu
- Set the Category drop down menu to the one containing the query you want to use and set the Query drop down menu to the specific query you want
- Set the Report Format at the bottom of the page
- Click the Submit button
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.