The Targeting & Security section on these forms is not designed for the end user experience. The Targeting and Security for these forms is intended to apply to users on the admin side being able to View, Edit, and Delete the form, and manage the Form Data within the Forms Gallery. It is not intended to apply to applicants or students who are viewing the form.
In order to limit who can fill the form out, add that individual form to its own Form Display part and then use the targeting and security within the Form Display part instead to hide that part or show it to specific users.
- Navigate to Site Explorer> Parts
- Click New Part and select Form Display part
- Click Next
- Add the desired form
- On the Targeting & security tab, set the desired roles to view the part
- When finished, click Save
- Navigate to Site Explorer>Parts
- Locate your existing form display part and click the Pencil icon to edit
- Click the X next to the form to remove
- Click Save