Examples of Output Queries:
- A Batch Output Query can be utilized in Mail for Receipts and Donor Acknowledgement Letters.
- An Import Output Query can be saved for archival purposes.
- A Report Output Query can be utilized in Export select specific records or in Mail to send letters.
- A Mail Output Query from Quick Letters can be utilized for Labels or Envelopes.
How to generate an Output Query:
1. Mark Create Output Query in the appropriate parameter.
2. Run the parameter.
3. When prompted, enter a name for the Output Query and select the Query category to save it.
Note: If you prefer not to create the query, press cancel.
4. The Output Query is saved to Query and can be utilized throughout The Raiser's Edge when the Include button is available to attach a Query.
Note: Not all query types may be available to various parameters. For example, a Gift output query generated from Batch cannot be used on a Constituent Profile in Reports.