- Go to Analysis > Query. Click Add Ad-hoc query. Select source view of Memberships and click OK.
- In the left-hand pane of the query, select Membership Transaction. In the middle pane, select Action and move that into "include records where." Set the criteria Action is equal to Rejoin.
- Go to the Set Save Options tab, name the query, and mark the checkboxes to create a selection and show this selection in the query designer. Click Save.
- Go to Administration > Click Export Definition.
- Click Add to add an export definition. Select type of memberships.
- In the export definition, expand Members in the left hand pane. Click on Constituents under Members. In the middle pane, move name into the right pane.
- In the export criteria that opens, select how many constituent names of members you want to see (for example, enter 4 if you want to see all members' names or enter 1 if you want to see just one member).
- In the left pane, expand Membership Transaction, click on Membership Level. In the middle pane, select Name and move this into the right pane.
- In the export criteria that opens, select to export 2 level names.
- Select to Order by Transaction date and mark the descending box. This will show the last two levels.
- Save the export definition.
- Go to Administration > Export.
- Add an export. Select Export type: Export definition. Select the query selection and export definition that were previously created.
- Save the export.
- Start the export process and download the output to Excel.
- Look through the Excel results to find any results that do not have the same level listed twice. This would indicate members who rejoined at a different level than their original level.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.