- Navigate to Analysis > Information Library.
- Click Add Ad-hoc query and select source view of Memberships. Click OK.
- From the left column, select Membership Transaction. From the middle, drag Action into Include records where. Set equal to Rejoin.
- Go to the Set Save Options tab, name the query, and mark the check boxes to create a selection and show this selection in the query designer. Click Save.
Step #2: Create your Export Definition:
- Navigate to Administration > Export Definition.
- Click Add to add an export definition. Select type of Memberships.
- In the export definition, expand Members in the left hand pane. Click on Constituents under Members. In the middle pane, move name into the right pane.
- In the export criteria that opens, select how many constituent names of members you want to see (for example, enter 4 if you want to see all members' names or enter 1 if you want to see just one member).
- In the left pane, expand Membership Transaction, click on Membership Level. In the middle pane, select Name and move this into the right pane.
- In the export criteria that opens, select to export 2 level names.
- Select to Order by Transaction date and mark the descending box. This will show the last two levels of membership.
- Save the Export Definition.
Step #3: Create your Export and Process:
- Navigate to Administration > Export.
- Add an Export. Select Export type: Export definition. Select the query Selection and Export Definition that were created with the above steps.
- Save the Export.
- Start the Export process and download the output to Excel.
- Look through the Excel results to remove any rows that have the same level listed twice.
- Once rows are removed, Save your Excel file. The remaining results will indicate members who rejoined at a different level than their original level.