In Raiser's Edge
- Verify that the attribute in RE is a Participant Attribute as an Event Registration Form can only display participant attributes.
- Verify that the attribute has one of the following Data Types selected, as they are the only accepted types:
- If the Data Type is one of the following, the Allow only one per record checkbox must be selected. If using a table, this may be checked (results in a drop down menu) or unchecked (results in multi-choice radio buttons).
- Verify that the attribute is marked as Active.
- Note: table-based attributes must be associated with a table that has active entries. If you are not seeing results populate in the associated drop-down menu on the form's page, check the corresponding table under Config > Tables and make sure that each table entry is NOT marked as Inactive.
After all of the above steps have been completed,
- In Blackbaud NetCommunity go to Administration > Code Tables... and click Refresh Code Tables.
- Navigate to Administration > Site & settings.
- Scroll down until you reach the Attributes section.
- Review the section labeled Participant Attributes and check the box next to the attribute you would like to add.
- Scroll back up to the top of the page and click Save.
If you have exhausted all of these steps and still cannot see the attribute, Click Chat with Support and reference this article