- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query.
- From the list that appears, choose a Deposits Query underneath the "Bank Account Deposit" category
- From the "Select Deposits fields" (center) frame, drag the Post date field to the "Results fields to display"(lower right)
- In the "Browse for fields"(left) frame click on Payment to reveal the payment fields
- From the "Select Payment fields" (center) frame, drag the Payment date field to the "Results fields to display"(lower right)
- Drag the Payment\Payment date field from the "Results fields to display"(lower right) to the "Include records where" frame (upper left)
- When the "Apply Criteria" form appears select the radio button for "Output field." Change the criteria to Not Equal To.
- Select Post date from the blank drop-down at the bottom
- Click OK
- Select the Preview results tab and/or save this query for future use
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.