- Start > Run > at the open dialog type regedt 32 > OK
- Browse to hkey_current_user\software\synex systems corporation\F9\5.0\F9 Excel
- In the name list to the right look for the name listseperator and the data column to see if "," (comma) is set here
- Change this to "," comma if needed, then save and close the registry
- Start > Control Panel > Region and Language
- On the Format tab select Additional Settings > the verify the list separator is "," (comma)
3. Browse back out to the location of the SQL instance running the database.
4. Toggle the Database setting > select to Apply the changes.
5. Select F9 from the Tool bar > Reset F9 Task Panes.
6. Recalculate the worksheet.