- Move all fields in the section to the top, or as far to the top as you would like them to be, then reduce the height of the section.
- If there is a textbox in the section, and the "Can Grow" checkbox is marked, reduce the height of the textbox so that only one line shows and reduce the height of the section.
- Drag the bottom of the section up or right-click on the section and select Fit to Section
- If there are no fields in the section, right-click and select Suppress (No Drill-Down)
- Right-click on the section and select Section Expert. Mark the Suppress Blank Section checkbox.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.