- Navigate to the Include Questions step when editing a survey.
- If you are not in the editing process of a survey, select the Content > Surveys tab, and search for the desire survey. Click Edit.
- Click Add Questions button.
- Select Short Text Value (40 characters) as the Question Type from the drop-down menu.
- Click Next.
- Under the step Question Text:, type "County", "Please type your county here", etc.
- Continue to fill in the various question options.
- On the last step, Constituent Profile Field Update:, mark Select existing field.
- Select Address as the field type.
- Select Address-->County as the field.
- Click Finish.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.