To set your account details:
- Go to Config, choose HMRC Submission Settings
- Create a new HMRC Submission Setting
- HMRC Login - Username is the User ID created when signing up for HMRC account (http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/charities/online/claims.htm)
- Authorised Official - Enter the first name, surname, post code and phone number of the person whose details were entered in the HMRC account.
- Agent Number - only populated if acting as an agent and claiming Gift Aid on behalf of another charity otherwise this field should remain blank
- Charity Regulator - Name is the Charity Commission where your charity is registered
- CCEW - Charity Commission (for England and Wales)
- CCNI - Charity Commission of Northern Ireland
- OSCR - Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator
- Charity Regulator - Number is the Charity Commission number of your charity.
If required, use Google or other web search engine to access the web page of the relevant Charity Commission to identify the number.
- Once created, the account can be selected when using the new Submit Gift Aid Claim to HMRC feature.