- 1. Add the desired photo to the person's record in The Education Edge [or Student Information Systems].
- Click the blue photo button on the toolbar which is located directly to the left of the button with a tree on it
- Click Change picture
- Search for image, select it, and click open
- Click Ok, then save the record.
- 2. Edit the Directory (Education Edge) part type
- 3. On the Design tab, add the field "Record.Photo" to the Listing Fields
- 4. Click Save
A thumbnail of the Photo from EE [or SIS] will be displayed for the Record.Photo merge field when that person is returned in the search results from the Directory (Education Edge) part.
- The images must be in one of the following formats: BMP, GIF, ICO, and JPG
- The maximum size for a photo to fit in the viewable space is 3.78 in. x 5.68 in (or 363 pixels x 545 pixels). Larger photos will import, but will be cut off. For example, a full 4x6 picture will be cropped on the bottom by a minimal amount (<0.25 inch).
- If Blackbaud hosts your database, please upload the pictures first.