- Click Reports in the menu bar
- Click Manage Reports
- Click on a category to store this report in
- Click on New Report under the Task Menu
- Name the report Soft Credit Report
- Set Group Report By to Account
- In the drop down below Group Report By, select Show Group Totals
- Under Browse Fields, select Commonly Used Fields in the drop down menu and click Name, Date, Fund, Campaign, and Approach
- Select Journal Fields under Browse Fields and click Soft Credit Amount and Linked Hard Credit Account Name
- Arrange the columns into order by clicking on the middle of the field column and dragging up or down.
- Click Save and Run under the Task Menu
- Under Query select your category in the top box and your query in the bottom box
- At the bottom of the page select a Delivery Option and click Submit
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.