Is the donor logged in?
Is the supporters NetCommunity record linked to The Raiser's Edge?
Steps to be completed by a Supervisor user of the NetCommunity website
- In NetCommunity, go to Users and Security > Users
- Search for the donor
- Is the RE link icon displayed next to the record?
- NOTE: you can also verify if the record is linked by clicking the pencil icon next to the username. Just below the Timezone dropdown you should see: "The Raiser's Edge Linked Constituent Information - BREAK LINK". If you see this the record is linked.
- If the record is not linked, follow the steps to link a Blackbaud NetCommunity user to a Raiser's Edge constituent record
Ask the donor to toggle the Active vs History tab, while they are logged in reviewing their Giving History.
- Active Tab: This will display current pledges. If you are looking for a gift that was made that is not a pledge, it will not be listed here. Instead, you will see it in the History Tab.
- History Tab: This will display all gifts the user made to the organization for the selected time period or funds. In order to find a donation that was not a pledge, but a regular gift, view the History tab.
The donor has Date range and Fund filters in their Giving History.
- Ask the donor to remove the filter by selecting All dates and All funds
To be completed by the website administrator
- Edit the Transaction Manager part
- Under Select the tabs to display, confirm if Both tabs is selected. If Both tabs is not selected, the the donor can only see History or Active.
- Under Select the gifts to display, confirm the gift criteria. If All gifts is not selected, you'll want to confirm the gifts that are selected match the gifts that are on the donor's record.
- Confirm if Include soft credits is marked: If you include soft credits, the total gift amount may exceed the amount given by the user because soft credits acknowledge multiple donors for a single gift.
- Confirm if Include pending online transactions is marked: If you include pending transactions, the Transaction Manager displays gifts you receive on your website that have not yet been processed. These online transactions appear regardless of any filters you apply to the Transaction Manager data.
- If you make any changes, click Save
If the giving totals are visible, but the giving details are blank