Is the donor logged in?
Is the supporters NetCommunity record linked to The Raiser's Edge?
- In NetCommunity, go to: Users and Security > Users
- Search for the supporters user record
- Is the RE link icon displayed next to the record?
- NOTE: you can also verify if the record is linked by clicking the pencil icon next to the username. Just below the Timezone dropdown you should see: "The Raiser's Edge Linked Constituent Information - BREAK LINK". If you see this the record is linked.
- If the record is not linked, follow the steps for: How to link a Blackbaud NetCommunity user to a Raiser's Edge constituent record
- Active Tab: This will display current pledges. If you are looking for a gift that was made that is not a pledge, it will not be listed here. Instead, you will see it in the History Tab.
- History Tab: This will display all gifts the user made to the organization for the selected time period or funds. In order to find a donation that was not a pledge, but a regular gift, view the History tab.
- If a filter is set, try removing the filter to see if the gifts show.
- Mark/Unmark the Soft Credit Box
If the giving totals are visible, but the giving details are blank