The first step when handling a potential problem with converted data is to test the problem records.
Some things to look for:
1. Does the same problem occur if a new record with the same information is added to the data, and you attempt to duplicate the issue? If everything works with a newly added record, the issue may be a problem with converted data.
2. If it is possible to query on the problem records, users may output the fields "Added by Application" and "Added by user name" from the System Fields section of output fields. If there is any reference to Blackbaud Conversions or a conversion engine, then the issue may be a problem with converted data.
Once a potential conversion issue has been identified:
1. Contact Support and reference this article.
2. Include examples (lookup IDs, screenshots) of problem records, and whether or not the problem has been duplicated with newly added records.
3. This issue will be reviewed by our support and conversions teams in order to develop a fix for the converted records.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.