Contact Support and reference this article.
Include the following details in the case:
- What is the exact error/issue?
- What are the exact steps being taken to duplicate the problem?
- When did this error/problem start occurring? (Have any changes been made recently that may be related?)
- Has this particular module or feature ever functioned normally?
- Has this customization been transitioned to Support, or is it still being handled by Blackbaud Professional Services?
- Does this problem occur for all users (admin and non-admin)?
- What environment(s) is this occurring in (include Web Shell or Click Once)?
If an issue arises that is caused by a customization created by a member of your organization or a third party:
- Follow up with with whoever created the customization for a resolution.
- If your organization has SDK Support - Contact Support and reference this article. The Customizations Support team can assist in reviewing and troubleshooting the customization.