NOTE: Only users with access to User Administration in Blackbaud Hosting Services will be able to reset hosting user passwords and unlock hosting user accounts in User Administration.
- As a user with administrative rights, log into Blackbaud Hosting Services.
- Single click on the User administration Icon.
- Right-click on the affected account and select Reset Password.
- Change the password to one that meets the Blackbaud Hosting Services password requirements.
- Right-click on the account and select "Enable Account"
- Log into Blackbaud Hosting Services with user's new password.