To ensure good record keeping, Altru does not allow Programs that have been associated with orders or refunds to be deleted. To confirm whether or not tickets have been sold under the Program, please check the following:
- In Altru, go to Sales
- Under Reports on the left, click on the Sales by Program Report
- Select the appropriate Program and select a date range that encompasses all possible Events within the Program
- Click View Report
- All Ticket sales and refunds associated with this Program will be shown.
- From Analysis, click Information Library
- Click Add an ad-hoc query
- Select Sales Order as the record type
- Expand Sales Order Item, Expand Sales Order Item Ticket, highlight Program Events
- In the middle column, drag Event record to the 'include records where' select event
- Click Preview results to see all orders associated with this event
In version 4.94 of Altru, a change was made to allow an event or program to be deleted if there was a pending sales order without a payment listed. This change will delete any pending sales orders that DO NOT have a payment listed on them.
Note: Pay on arrival orders are considered "sold."
If no tickets have been sold to the Program, it is possible that an order is still pending with a payment that contains either the Event or Program. To resolve the issue, follow the steps below:
- Log in as a user who completes sales for this event or program
- Go to Sales > Daily Sales > Click Cancel on the order to clear an existing order
- Go to Sales > Advance Sales > Click Cancel on the order to clear an existing order
- Repeat this step for all users who may complete sales.
- Go to Web > Manage Program or Manage Event Registration Forms (depending on whether it is a scheduled event or pre-registered program event, respectively).
- Click on the green downward arrows next to the event, then click on the URL.
- Add one ticket, then click Add to Cart.
- See both tickets in the cart, and click Empty Cart.
- Try having the user that attempted the online sale remove the ticket from their cart by clicking empty cart on the web form. This would apply if the screen is still open in their browser
If you are still experiencing issues, please Chat with Support and reference this article.