Try each of the steps below until the error is resolved.
1. Reorg the division files using the FileMaint Utility.
2. Run AFWRegist to register FundWare OCX and DLL files:
1. Launch Windows Explorer.
2. Browse to the FundWare\7.xx\Bin folder.
3. Click on the AFWRegist file.
4. AFWRegist will automatically run and re-register all DLL and OCX files in the FundWare\7.30\Bin folder. If errors occur while running AFWRegist, click OK on the error(s) and let AFWRegist continue to go through the files. The proper DLL’s will still be registered.
3. Reinstall .NET Framework 4. Below is a link to the installation:
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist in implementing the solution on these websites.