For example, say an admin wants to create a link that asks the constituent to login and then takes them to the homepage. They would follow these steps:
- Create a login link by choosing the type of link from the 'Links' dropdown. In this example, this would be 'User Registration'.
- Choose 'Options' next to the link and add 'Login' for our example.
- In the 'Additional Arguments' text box, enter the NEXTURL argument and it's value as:
* Where "foo" is the page the users should be redirected to after logging in.
* The "T1" is there to encode the URL.
* If the constituent should come back to the same page they were on when clicking the link after they have logged in, replace "foo" with "[[S8]]". For example:
- Click 'Insert Link'
Now, the HTML for the link should be something like:
Note: The "[[S8]]" will not be converted until the page is rendered on the front end.