To find memberships where the transaction date is different than the payment date, use the steps below:
- Go to Analysis > Query. Add a new Memberships ad-hoc query.
- In the left-hand column, select and expand Membership Transaction. Expand Revenue Application under this. Click on Revenue Details under Revenue Application.
- In the middle pane, select Date and move this to "Results fields to display."
- In the left-hand column, select Membership Transaction. In the middle pane, select Transaction Date and move this into "Include Records Where."
- In the Apply Criteria screen, set the filter to Not Equal To and mark the radio button for Output Field. In the drop-down, select Membership Transaction\Revenue Application\Revenue Details\Date.
- In the left-hand column, select Membership Transaction. In the middle pane, select Transaction Date and move this into "Results Fields to display."
- Save your query.
- Compare the results of the query to see any memberships that could cause a discrepancy between the two reports.