1. Confirm the Windows account running the Blackbaud Mobile Service has rights to the SQL Server instance your Raiser's Edge database is attached to.
- Open/access Windows Services.
- Locate and right-click on Blackbaud Mobile Service and select Properties.
- Select the Log On tab.
- Change the selection from Log on as: 'Local System Account' to 'This account'.
- Supply a domain Windows account that has rights to your SQL server instance.
- Stop and restart the service.
2. Create a password for the RE user account inside Raiser's Edge so your mobile device can access the database. (Note: If the RE user account is mapped to the Windows account in your environment, the mobile device will not recognize the account and needs to rely on the RE user account with a password. You can have both options configured for the RE account in Raiser's Edge).
Refer to the following for additional information on best practices with RE Mobile and RE Web Services: