- Login to RE as a supervisor user and access the BBNC plugin, by clicking "NetCommunity" on the left side menu
- Click Options in the upper right of the plugin screen
- Click on "New Constituents" in the menu on the left NOTE: Other users can't be in the plugin when you're making changes here, this is to help prevent errors
- Click "Add New" next to "Default Set applied to all new individuals:"
- Here you can load a lot of different defaults to be set whenever you create individual constituents. For your addressee and salutation, click "Addressee/Salutation" on the left hand side
- Use the dropdowns to select your Primary Address and Primary Salutation
- You can add any other defaults you would like to, then give the Default Set a Name, and click "Save and Close"
- Ensure that your default set is now selected in the box under "Default Set applied to all new individuals"
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.