- Have the user who cannot close their drawer login to Altru (or have a system administrator login as that user), and check both their Daily Sales and Advance Sales screens for any partially entered payment or order records. If there is an order with a payment stuck in either screen, you should either (a) Complete the order, (b) Cancel the order, or (c) remove any payments on that order and place it into Pay on Arrival.
- Build an ad-hoc Sales Order query to locate any Pending or Unresolved sales orders:
- Go to Analysis > Information Library. Click Add an ad-hoc query.
- Select Source View of Sales Order and click Ok.
- In the middle, click on Sales Order Status and move this to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to not equal to Complete.
- In the middle, click on Sales method type and move this to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to not equal to Group Sales.
- In the left, click on Sales Order Payment.
- In the middle, click on Amount and move this to Include Records Where. Set the criteria to Not Blank.
- Go to the Preview Results tab, click on the order(s) in the results (one at a time) and click the Browse button at the bottom of the list.
- Select the Advance Sales page and click OK to load the order in Advance Sales.
- To resolve the order, you must either Complete, Cancel the order, or delete the payments and click on Pay on Arrival.
- Once all orders in the query are resolved, the user should be able to close their drawer with no error.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.