For the calculation:
1. Within F9’s Ribbon, select F9 Add-In Options
2. Ensure "Always Calculate Functions" is checked
3. Also ensure "Create F9 Report Controls" is also checked
1. Open the problematic file
2. Select Inquire and Paste from the Ribbon
3. Select a single main account segment
4. Ensure checkbox for "New Sheet" is selected
5. Click GL Paste to output results to new tab with new report controls
6. Copy each control from the GL Paste tab to the other report tabs
For the report controls, if the F9 dropdowns were copied from one report (file) to another (file), this will not work properly as the controls need to be created per file and reference a hidden tab for the contents and refresh of the content.
The F9 integration is now supported by Infor. Questions regarding resources, functionality, or troubleshooting with the F9 solution can be directed to Infor Support.