Microsoft released hotfix KB2600088 to correct this issue.
The .NET reliability update 2(KB2600217) includes hotfix KB2600088.
Installing this MS update (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2600217) to the BBNC web server resolves this issue in versions 6.51.736.16 and higher.
- On-premise customers should update their servers with the latest recommended Windows updates, including hotfix KB2600088.
- Customers whose web servers are hosted by Blackbaud: The fix was applied to the last of the hosted servers on 6/10/2013. All hosted clients have the Windows hotfix applied at this time, and should no longer be experiencing the IE 10 compatibility issue.
Note: We provide links to third-party websites in an effort to help you resolve your issue. We are not responsible for the information on third-party websites, and we cannot assist with implementing resolutions from these websites.
- Turn on the "Compatibility View" feature in Internet Explorer 10.
- We recommend adding a Formatted Text and Image part to the top of your forms page to alert users accessing the page using the IE 10 browser to switch to compatibility view, or use a different browser. This will be a temporary workaround until a Windows Update can be run on the web servers for your organization's web site.
- Use a different web browser [e.g Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari]