Be sure to download and install all of the latest Microsoft security patches for IIS and .NET.
As a workaround, you can disable Flash in the browser in order to successfully upload images.
1. Type chrome://plugins into the URL bar
2. Click to disable Flash
1. Go to Tools > Plug-ins > Add-ons
2. Select to disable Shockwave Flash
1. Go to Tools > Internet Options > Programs > Manage Add-ons
2. Select "All Add-ons" from the "Show" dropdown
3. click on Shockwave, and select Disable
1. In Safari > Preferences > Security > Web Content
2. Uncheck the box next to "Enable plug-ins"