- Click Add users to NetCommunity in the NetCommunity plugin for The Education Edge. The NetCommunity Users window opens.
- Click Options. The NetCommunity Options window opens.
- Mark the checkboxes that correspond to the records that you would like to use to create the new user accounts.
- For more information about these selections, see the Online Campus Community & The Education Edge Integration Guide.
- For each group that you select, select the email type from The Education Edge to use for NetCommunity mailings.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you leave this field blank, or if a selected record does not have a valid email address of the same email type, the user account will be created without any associated email address for that user account in NetCommunity
- In the field labeled "Use __________ as the template to send a welcome email to new users", select the email Template to use for the welcome email.
- This Template must already be saved in NetCommunity, and should have a data source of "Registered Users" in order to be available for selection. For more information, see How to include the username/password for a NetCommunity account in an email Message.
- Click OK. The NetCommunity Options window closes and returns you to the NetCommunity Users window.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.